Friday, November 16, 2007

Simply Peace

No other word can describe it, and yet, "peace" seems too simple and ordinary for how I am trying to express how I feel right now....well, let's see what the Dictionary has to say:

Definition of Peace


God has literally provided an "open Heaven" season for my life right now. I can feel this peace literally dripping off of my soul I am so saturated in it. If you had talked to me not even a year ago, I would have told you that I didn't like what I was going to college for. I hated that I was still living at home. I was depressed that I had so few actual heart-to-heart friends. I knew that what I was doing was not God's plan for my life, and that He had so much more for me. It is so awesome to know that where you're living, what you're doing, and everything you're going through (good and bad) is God's direct will over your life. I have not experienced so much peace in my entire life, it is so entirely amazing!

Just recently, He opened the opportunity for me to have a potential job at IHOP in the future, combining my graphic skills and my passion for God in an awesome combination. If this works out, He will also have provided an opportunity for me to switch over to FMA, and pursue Him musically. He has provided me an opportunity to receive guitar lessons for free by one of the coolest guys in the world (thanks, Drew!). He has shown up to me on new spiritual levels while speaking my prayer language to Him. While interceding for people, He has given me spiritual authority over different spiritual realms in my own life and others. He has brought me so many awesome and wonderful life-long friends. He has made me laugh at His sense of humor, smile at the amount of love He provides, cry at how much grace He has given me in my life, and stand in awe at the amount of power He gives to those who stand in meekness and submission to His Will.

He is my lover, my friend, my father, my bride, my savior. He gives and He takes away, and He shifts the seasons of our lives. He has all authority over satanic and demonic realms, no matter how bad the situation can seem. He is Jesus, the God of all Creation itself. Oh how I long to praise Him more and more, even in this corrupted, fallen body and mind..... I cannot wait to praise Him with a renewed, uncorrupted, fully-functioning mind and ressurrected body!


He looks like Jasper and Sardius, He gave His Blood and Water. Yes, He who has seen me has seen the Father!

Jesus is God. Amen.

~Jarrod

No comments: